Transparent model of costs, administration and execution for your building project
We see the turnkey project as a transparent model of costs, administration and execution of the work. It means offering a comprehensive service and taking on the responsibility of every single step, from the very first design and detailing, to the purchases, building and start of the installations to deliver a completely finished property.
Turnkey projects are conducted to meet the customers’ specifications. These customers mainly wish to leave the work in one person’s hands and forget about all the administrative and technical steps and the contracting of the building work and this is why they hire all the work for a previously agreed price and time.
- Designing and drafting the architecture project based on your tastes and needs.
- Requesting and paying for the necessary permits from the Public Authorities.
- Work supervised by a Master Builder and Architect in charge of the building work.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Budget monitoring.
- Tests on materials.
- Basic health and safety study.
- Safety coordination.
- Building work.
- Energy performance certificate.
- Waste management.
- Quality assurance.
- Final certificate.
- Steps to obtain the First Occupancy License.
- Handing over the keys.
- Marketing and sales.
Some of the most important benefits:
- You spend less time, effort and resources on the work because you don’t have to coordinate the different people involved (suppliers, installers, regulatory bodies, administrative legalizations, etc.).
- The amount of the investment is known beforehand and helps you reduce the financial risk of unexpected expenses.
- The time is also set from the start, which means you can meet your time commitments as you count on a specific deadline.